About the Certified Network Defender (CND) Course
Learn the skills that matter! EC-Council’s vendor-neutral network security certifications provide an unbiased approach to learning secure networking practices, as well as how to analyze and harden computing systems prevalent in the current IT infrastructure.
CND v2 has earned a reputation as the only program in the market that is 100% focused on network security and defense.
IT professionals need to be part of the cybersecurity ecosystem, especially in a post-COVID Digital Transformation era. If you think cybersecurity is the responsibility of cyber teams alone, think again!
Certified Network Defender v2 has been designed by industry experts to help IT Professionals play an active role in the Protection of digital business assets and Detection and Response to Cyber Threats, while leveraging Threat Intelligence to Predict them before they happen. CND is a network security course designed to help organizations create and deploy the most comprehensive network defense system.
Certified Network Defender (CND) - Course Outline
- Module 01: Network Attacks and Defense Strategies.
- Module 02: Administrative Network Security.
- Module 03: Technical Network Security.
- Module 04: Network Perimeter Security.
- Module 05: Endpoint Security-Windows Systems.
- Module 06: Endpoint Security-Linux Systems.
- Module 07: Endpoint Security- Mobile Devices.
- Module 08: Endpoint Security-IoT Devices.
- Module 09: Administrative Application Security.
- Module 10: Data Security.
- Module 11: Enterprise Virtual Network Security.
- Module 12: Enterprise Cloud Network Security.
- Module 13: Enterprise Wireless Network Security.
- Module 14: Network Traffic Monitoring and Analysis.
- Module 15: Network Logs Monitoring and Analysis.
- Module 16: Incident Response and Forensic Investigation.
- Module 17: Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery.
- Module 18: Risk Anticipation with Risk Management.
- Module 19: Threat Assessment with Attack Surface Analysis.
- Module 20: Threat Prediction with Cyber Threat Intelligence.
Who is Certified Network Defender (CND) For?
Certified Network Defender v2 is recommended for individuals who have fundamental knowledge of networking concepts. It will also help individuals from the below mentioned job roles progress further in their career:
- Entry Level - Network Administrators.
- Entry Level - Network Security Administrators.
- IT Administrators.
- Network Engineers.
- Data Security Analysts.
- Security Analysts.
- Security Operator.
- Network Technicians.
- Information Security/IT Auditors.
- Cisco or Microsoft Certified Network Administrator/Engineers.
- Wireshark Certified Network Analyst.
- SolarWinds Certified Professional.
- Juniper Certified Network Professional.
- Professionals with Comptia’s Network+/Security+ Certification.
- University professors who are teaching cybersecurity courses.
- IT professionals planning a career transition.
- Students who wish to start a career in cybersecurity.
Certified Network Defender (CND) - Training Options/ Deliverables
Training can be conducted on campus and online if the client prefer so.
- Official Course Material in eKIT Format.
- iLabs - validity for 6 months.
- Certification exam voucher - Valid for 1 year.
- Participation Certificate.
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) - Accreditations,Recognitions and Endorsements
Trusted by Fortune 500 Companies.
- American National Standards Institution (ANSI).
- Committee on National Security Systems,USA.
- G.I. Bill,USA.
- United States Marine Corps.
- United States Army.
- United States Air Force.
- United States Department of Defence (DoD).
- Malaysia Spearheading Transformation (MSC).
- National Infocomm Competency Framework (NICF).
- Government Communication Headquaters (GCHQ).